Why are soy wax candles better?
Soy wax is made by the full hydrogenation of soybean oil; chemically this gives a triglyceride, containing a high proportion of Steadicam acid. It is typically softer than paraffin wax and with a lower melting temperature, in most combinations.
As paraffin candles gain notoriety for being unhealthy, soy candles have risen in fame as a healthy alternative. True, soy wax is a renewable resource, and soy candles are biodegradable. They also last longer than paraffin candles.
Is soy wax 100% nature?
The answer is yes, The Soy wax is an all natural by-product of soybeans.
Our Soy wax is derived from the soybean and is a renewable, 100% natural alternative to traditional paraffin wax. As the most popular type of vegetable wax in candle and wax melt making it has little impact on our environment and finished candles can be marketed as a natural product.
Our soy wax's strong features
1. Renewable and natural resources without any petrochemical ingredients, harmless to human beings.
2. Production cast is lower than other kinds of waxes.
3. For making candles ,soy wax has linger burning time.
4. Soft feature makes it especially suitable for container candles; Good ability of demolishing, dye, and no cracks,good adhesion,
no black smokes.
5. Biodegradable feature is good for environmental protection.