Many People may think Stevia Plant Look like a plant from mint family(Lamiaceae), it’s actually part of the sunflower family (Asteraceae).
Stevia leaf extract comes from the stevia plant, which is native to South America, Extract from stevia is used as the source for high-purity. Stevia sweeteners which help provide sweet taste without calories to food and beverage products. Stevia leaf extract comes from the stevia plant, which originates in South America. The primary components extracted from the stevia leaf are called steviol glycosides. Extract from these plants are used in stevia sweeteners to provide a sweet taste without calories in many foods and beverages.
Sweet as sugar?
Stevia sweeteners are 200-350 times sweeter than sugar, which means only a very small amount is needed to match the sweetness of sugar.
Is stevia sugar safe?
We would like to say, 100% safe. Stevia Extract is one of eight low and no-calorie sweeteners permitted by the FDA for use in the US food supply. All eight have been rigorously tested and reviewed. Leading global health authorities such as the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), FAO/WHO Joint Expert Committee on Food Additives (JECFA), U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) and Health Canada have found low and no-calorie sweeteners to be safe. Stevia leaf extracts have been listed as Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) by the FDA for use in foods and beverages since 2008.
What we provide?
Product Name: Stevia Extract
Latin Name: Stevia Rebaudiana
Part Used: Leaf
Active Ingredient: Stevioside &Reb-A
Detection Mothed: HPLC
Extraction Type: Solvent
Appearance: Fine White Powder
Specification: Stevuoside 90% 95% 98%
You can visit our website: www.mwprochem.com
or check our store on Alibaba:
Related Industry Knowledge
- Health Benefits and Application Of Turmeric
- How to use Monk Fruit Extract in baking as a su...
- The market for sugar substitutes is projected t...
- Natural Lycopene can not reached 98% or they ar...
- What is inulin and why you need it?
- Is Monk Fruit Extract A Good Sweetener Alternat...
- How much do you know about stevia extract?
- Monk Fruit Extract why us?
- Benefits of Epimedium Extract
- Remarkable Health Benefits of Spirulina
- Licorice Extract in cosmetric
- The truth you must know about blueberries
- 10 remarkable Health Benefits of Inulin Fiber y...
- Why Pea Protein become popular now?
- Do you know What Makes your bread harder?
- Stevia extract for Type 2 diabetes