Lycopene, a substance from tomatoes and other red color fruits. Some studies show that it may prevent some cancers.
Lycopene, part of the carotene family, is a pigment that helps give red fruits and vegetables their color. It's also one of the free radical-fighting antioxidants. Free radicals are damaging molecules that float around in the body disrupting cells and promoting disease. Antioxidants, such as lycopene, destroy free radicals so they can't attach to your cells and wreak havoc on your hard-working immune system.
Scientific studies show that lycopene helps prevent prostate, lung, and stomach cancers.There is also some evidence that cancers of the pancreas, colon and rectum, esophagus, oral cavity, breast, and cervix could be reduced with increased lycopene intake.This hearty antioxidant provides a two-for-the-price-of-one deal as it may help reduce your risk of developing cardiovascular disease by reducing LDL ("bad") cholesterol and lowering blood pressure.
Natural lycopene mainly from tomatoes and tomato products, where is about 80 percent of lycopene. It exists with two forms powders and oil. The oil form lycopene can be soluble in oil,it is widely used in medicine, which be used to make capsule and tablets as a healthcare products.The natural one with assay of lycopene ranges from 0.5% to 10% and for the assay of 10% exist with two form oil and powder normally. If some one say they offer natural non-synthetic lycopene with 98% purity something, needless to say he or she is lying or they are not that kind of professional enough.
We Shaanxi Ming Chemical Technology Co.,Ltd devoted ourselves to provide natural pure lycopene derived from tomato for application of medical, cosmetics and healthcare industries.We can provide free sample for your evaluation before you place an order for us.
We together,make it better.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Health Benefits and Application Of Turmeric
- How to use Monk Fruit Extract in baking as a su...
- The market for sugar substitutes is projected t...
- What is inulin and why you need it?
- Is Monk Fruit Extract A Good Sweetener Alternat...
- How much do you know about stevia extract?
- Monk Fruit Extract why us?
- Benefits of Epimedium Extract
- Remarkable Health Benefits of Spirulina
- Manager your weight by natural ingredients Gree...
- How does lutein work for eyes protections
- We provide more than spirulina
- Erythritol and Monk Fruit Extract, what is your...