Chapter 1 basic information of Monk Fruit Extract.
What is monk fruit extract ?
Siraitia grosvenorii (Monk fruit or Luo Han Guo) is a herbaceous perennial vine of the Cucurbitaceae (gourd) family, native to southern China and northern Thailand. The plant is cultivated for its fruit, whose extract is nearly 300 times sweeter than sugar and has been used in China as a low-calorie sweetener for cooling drinks and in traditional Chinese medicine. This unusual fruit is exponentially sweeter than sugar, with high concentrations of fructose and glucose, but the sweetness comes from unique glycosides in the flesh of the fruit. In addition, this fruit is packed with antioxidants and other organic compounds and vitamins that have a wide array of benefits to human health.
The active ingredients of Monk Fruit Extract
Mogroside is a chemical compound, and constitutes a glycoside of cucurbitane derivatives. The taste of Monk fruits and their extracts is due to a mixture of cucurbitane-type triterpene glycosides, the mogrosides, with mogroside V being the major component of the ripe fruit. The relative sweetness of mogroside V is over 300 times higher than that of sucrose.
Chapter 2 analysis data:
pH Stability of Mogroside V
Flow Chart of Monk Fruit Extract
Nutrition and Pesticide Residue Report:
Sugar Profile Report: (Mogroside V 25%)
Sensory Flavor Map:
Chapter 3 function and applications
Beverages and food
Energy drink, beer, ice creams , sport drink, soft drink
Bread, cookies, bars,
Yoghurts, milk shaking
Chewing gums, energy bars
For more details please kindly visit our website
or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org we will always here provide you excellent plant ingredients.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Health Benefits and Application Of Turmeric
- How to use Monk Fruit Extract in baking as a su...
- The market for sugar substitutes is projected t...
- Natural Lycopene can not reached 98% or they ar...
- What is inulin and why you need it?
- Is Monk Fruit Extract A Good Sweetener Alternat...
- How much do you know about stevia extract?
- Benefits of Epimedium Extract
- Remarkable Health Benefits of Spirulina
- Manager your weight by natural ingredients Gree...
- How does lutein work for eyes protections
- We provide more than spirulina
- Erythritol and Monk Fruit Extract, what is your...
- What is spirulina and why do you need it?
- Fibre in, fat out inulin
- What is Stevia Leaf Extract? How is it differen...
- Licorice Extract in cosmetric