For a health-orientated baker find a natural healthy sugar substances is quite important. There are many kinds of sugar substances like stevia and xylitol they are good options for baking. However, with the baking recipe’s continue refresh, monk fruit extract as a new sugar replacement really attracted lots of people’s interests.
Monk Fruit as kind of new sugar substance which has been approved by FDA at the year 2012. It is secure , vegan and natural. Monk Fruit also be called Luo Han Guo , the active ingredient Mogroside V extracted from monk fruit extract is almost hundreds 300 times than sugar. As a powder form which is easy soluble in water.
The specification of monk fruit extract vary as the sheet below presented:
Pure Monk Fruit extract is hundreds times sweeter than sugar, but does not bake well in its purest form. Use it to sweeten a fat bomb, pannacotta, gelatin, or any raw dessert – any time where you don’t need a lot of sugar for texture in a cold application. Or It can be packaged in small package as coffee sugar, It is also good for diabetes patients.
For more details please visit: www.mwprochem.com
Or email us directly at: email@example.com
Related Industry Knowledge
- Health Benefits and Application Of Turmeric
- The market for sugar substitutes is projected t...
- Natural Lycopene can not reached 98% or they ar...
- What is inulin and why you need it?
- Is Monk Fruit Extract A Good Sweetener Alternat...
- How much do you know about stevia extract?
- Monk Fruit Extract why us?
- Benefits of Epimedium Extract
- Remarkable Health Benefits of Spirulina
- Manager your weight by natural ingredients Gree...
- How does lutein work for eyes protections