July 2018 - A recently published scientific study by Professor Tamás Decsi and Szimonetta Lohner at the Department of Paediatrics, University of Pécs, Hungary, has shown important health benefits in kindergarten children aged 3 to 6 years, as a result of consuming prebiotic chicory root fibres. Previous studies have demonstrated a strengthening of the natural defence system on infants and children between birth and two years of age. However, this is the first time this evidence has been established for this age group.
The human intervention study , which examined the supplementation of a daily dosage of 6g of chicory root fibre during the autumn and winter period, demonstrated various health benefits amongst children. These include improved gut microbiota composition, softer stools in a normal range and fewer incidences of infections in the group of 3 – 6-year old children. The study, conducted over six months with a double-blind, placebo controlled design, also confirmed that chicory root fibre was very well tolerated.
Regular intake of a dedicated composition of chicory root fibre, a variant of inulin , was found to support the gut microbiota of the children by increasing bifidobacterial and lactobacilli numbers. This resulted in lower numbers of fever episodes requiring a physician’s consultation and sinusitis in kindergarten children. In addition, the positive effect on digestive health was further supported by a softer stool consistency.
Acute infections, particularly in the winter season, are common in kindergarten children. The negative impact of the children’s poor well-being can be linked to increased health care costs and workday losses by the caretaking parent(s). This latest research highlights that the risk of such infections can be reduced by incorporating chicory root fibre, inulin, into the daily diet of children to strengthen their defence forces and improve digestive health.
Nutrition Communication at Shaanxi Ming Chemical ,comments: “This study demonstrates the importance of healthy, prevention orientated eating also in this age group. By making small adjustments to your daily choices you can achieve significant improvements to your health status, from very early on. It also shows once again that your microbiota composition matters. With the prebiotic chicory root fibres used in this study, we can strengthen their natural defence forces. These are very exciting results that can be achieved by these particular dietary fibres.”
We Shaanxi MingChemical Technology Co.,Ltd provide natural inulin extracted from Jerusalem Artichokes always provide you excellent nutrition and meets all your desear of natural healthy life.
Shall you have any reuqets please get us reached :
Related Industry Knowledge
- Health Benefits and Application Of Turmeric
- How to use Monk Fruit Extract in baking as a su...
- The market for sugar substitutes is projected t...
- Natural Lycopene can not reached 98% or they ar...
- What is inulin and why you need it?
- Is Monk Fruit Extract A Good Sweetener Alternat...
- How much do you know about stevia extract?
- Monk Fruit Extract why us?
- Benefits of Epimedium Extract
- Remarkable Health Benefits of Spirulina
- What is Stevia Leaf Extract? How is it differen...
- Licorice Extract in cosmetric
- The truth you must know about blueberries
- 10 remarkable Health Benefits of Inulin Fiber y...
- Why Pea Protein become popular now?
- Do you know What Makes your bread harder?
- Stevia extract for Type 2 diabetes
- Calorie-free with unique properties-Stevia suga...
- Are you the one who need Cranberry Extract?
- Should we take Chlorella to enhance your immune...