What is L-glutathione？
Glutathione (GSH) is named Reduced glutathione or L-GlutathioneReduced ,an important antioxidant in plants, animals, fungi, and some bacteria and archaea,a white crystalline powder. It is atripeptide with a gamma peptide linkage between the carboxyl group of the glutamate side chain and the amine group of cysteine, and the carboxyl group of cysteine is attached by normal peptide linkage to a glycine.Thiol groups are reducing agents, existing at a concentration around 5 mM in animal cells. Glutathione reduces disulfide bonds formed within cytoplasmicproteins to cysteines by serving as an electron donor. In the process, glutathione is converted to its oxidized form, glutathione disulfide (GSSG), also called L-glutathione.
Under pathological conditions when endogenous GSH reduction, timely exogenous GSH has become to be. Exogenous GSH supplement can prevent and treat related diseases, maintain a healthy body.
(1) Radiation sickness and radiation safety: radiation, radioactive substances or because of leukopenia caused by anticancer drugs and other symptoms can play a protective effect.
(2) To protect the liver, detoxification, inactivation of hormones, and to promote bile acid metabolism and help absorb fat and fat-soluble vitamins digestive tract.
(3) Anti-allergy, or inflammation caused by hypoxemia in patients with systemic or local, can reduce cell damage and promote repair.
(4) To improve the course of certain diseases and symptoms as adjuvant drugs. Such as: hepatitis, hemolytic disease, and keratitis, cataract and retinal diseases, such as eye disease and improve vision.
(5) Easy to speed up the metabolism of acids in the excretion of free radicals, which play a beauty skin care, anti-aging effect.
A.Daily nutraceuticals & Dietary supplement
1.Anti-aging, antioxidant, maintain skin vigor and luster.
2.Whitening skin: restraining the melanin
3.Improve immunity: enhance immune cells function effectively prevent viruses.
B.Drug treatment and prevention
1.Protect liver: prevention & treatment of liver diseases.
2.Detoxification: drugs and other kinds of poisoning auxiliary treatments,helpful for excreting toxins.
3.Prevention and treatment of eye diseases.
4. Auxiliary treatment of diabetes.
Why Choose Us
Q 1: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, we can provide 10-20 g sample for your testing.
Q 2: What's your MOQ ?
A: Our MOQ is 1kg. (Packed in aluminum foil bag)
Q3: How about delivery leadtime?
A: Delivery lead time: About 3-5 working days after receiving payment.
Q4: How to start orders or make payments?
A: Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union
or Paypal or Escrow(Alibaba).
Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A: First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by
us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.