Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-02 Origin:Site
Fish collagen peptide is a high molecular functional protein. Collagen is the main component of the skin, accounting for 80% of the dermal layer of the skin. It forms a fine elastic net in the skin, which firmly locks moisture and supports the skin. The regeneration rate of collagen digested by gastric juice in the human body cannot be verified. Among them, ACMETEA belongs to the world's top collagen, which is the most abundant protein in animals. It is an insoluble fibrous protein and a type of extracellular matrix. It is mainly found in connective tissues.
The Chinese name is fish collagen peptide. The foreign name is acmetea and the other name is collagen. The basic explanation is that a polymer functional protein mainly exists in connective tissue and is derived from fish scales and deep-sea fish skin.
Source: The world's collagen is mainly extracted from fish.
1. Collagen extracted from fish scales
The collagen extracted from fish scales is mostly tilapia. Tilapia mainly grows in high-temperature freshwater waters and has strong vitality. Under artificial feeding conditions, the growth rate is much faster than wild deep-sea fish, which greatly reduces the collagen extraction from fish. The cost of raw materials is also the more popular fish collagen.
2. Collagen extracted from deep-sea fish skin
The collagen extracted from fish skin is mostly deep-sea cod skin. Cod is mainly produced in the cold waters of the Pacific and North Atlantic near the Arctic Ocean. Cod eats a lot. It is a gluttonous migratory fish and one of the largest catches in the world. Has important economic value. Because deep-sea cod has no risk of animal diseases and artificial breeding drug residues in terms of safety, and contains its unique antifreeze protein, it is the most recognized fish collagen by women in various countries.
(1) The three-stage membrane filtration has low energy consumption, which is only 30% of the thermal concentration, saving enterprise costs;
(2) Membrane equipment is simple to operate, has a small footprint, automatic operation of the equipment, and convenient maintenance;
(3) The scalability is good, and it is easy to realize the demand for industrialized production expansion;
(4) Primary and secondary membrane filtration to improve the quality and taste of collagen;
(5) At the same time of membrane filtration, the inorganic salts in the enzymatic hydrolysis solution are removed, and the bitter smell and pesticide residues are reduced;
(6) Shorten the production cycle and increase production efficiency; 7) Secondary membrane filtration, which can classify the molecular weight of the product, which is easy to absorb by the human body and increase the added value of the product; (8) Concentrate at room temperature without affecting the biological activity of the protein.
Collagen can be subdivided into: macromolecular collagen and small molecular collagen peptides. Usually we eat the gum of trotters, which contains collagen, but it is a macromolecular protein with a molecular weight of more than 300,000 daltons. It is directly absorbed by the human body and the absorption rate is very low; and the collagen whose molecular weight is controlled within 6000 Daltons through acid-base, enzyme digestion and other techniques is called collagen peptide peptide, which is between amino acids and macromolecular proteins. Substance, two or more amino acids are dehydrated and condensed to form several peptide bonds to form a peptide, and multiple peptides are folded in multiple stages to form a protein molecule. Peptides are precise protein fragments whose molecules are only nanometer-sized, and are easily absorbed by gastrointestinal, blood vessels and skin, and their absorption rate is much higher than that of large molecular proteins.
Fish collagen peptide effect
1. Locking water and storing water: The long-acting oligopeptide collagen LOC elastic net three-dimensional water-locking system will release a large number of water-locking groups in three dimensions for 12 hours to firmly lock the water supplied in the body to form a "dermal reservoir".
2. Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging: Collagen repairs broken and aging elastic fiber network, reorganizes the skin tissue structure and stretches wrinkles; in addition, it also removes free radicals in the body, anti-oxidation and slow down skin aging.
3. Smoothen fine lines and eliminate red blood streaks: After collagen enters the dermis, it can quickly fill in collapsed tissues, tighten the skin, enhance elasticity, smooth fine lines, and prevent and eliminate red blood streaks.
4. Fading spots and removing spots: Collagen can make cell connections closer, speed up the metabolism, promote the shedding of dead skin, prevent melanin deposition, and make the complexion fair and light spots.
5. Whitening and beautiful skin: Collagen can inhibit the production of melanin and prevent the deposition of melanin, so as to achieve the purpose of whitening.
6. Repair dark circles and bags under the eyes: Promote the microcirculation of the skin around the eyes, strengthen the metabolism of the skin around the eyes, moisturize and retain water, and improve the bags and dark circles under the eyes.
7. Bodybuilding breasts: Collagen is the main component of connective tissue, interwoven with elastin and polysaccharide protein to form a network structure to produce a certain degree of mechanical strength, supporting sagging breasts, making breasts straight, plump and elastic.
8. Childbirth and postoperative healing: platelets and collagen contact biochemical reactions to produce blood fibers to block the wound; it can also stimulate cell division, proliferation, and differentiation, repair damaged cells, and heal wounds.