is a reserve polysaccharide in plants,mainly from plants.There are more than 36000 specs, including 11 families of Compositae, platycodonaceae and Gentianaceae in dicotyledons, and Liliaceae and Gramineae in monocotyledons.For example,the tubers of Jerusalem artichoke and chicory, the tubers of Paeonia suffruticosa (Dali chrysanthemum) and the roots of thistle are rich in inulin,and the inulin content of Jerusalem artichoke is the highest.
1. Increasing human bifidobacterium and adjusting gastrointestinal function;
2. Enhancing immune function;
3. Reducing blood sugar and cholesterol;
4. Improving fat metabolism and losing weight.
1. Applied in the food industry, Chicory Extract Inulin is usually used as food additives.
2. Applied in the field of cosmetics, Chicory Extract Inulin is used as an immune modulator.
3. Applied in fields of health products and pharmaceutical, Chicory Extract Inulin is used as immunomodulatory agents and immune-stimulating hormone.
Why Choose Us
Q 1: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, we can provide 10-20 g sample for your testing.
Q 2: What's your MOQ ?
A: Our MOQ is 1kg. (Packed in aluminum foil bag)
Q3: How about delivery leadtime?
A: Delivery lead time: About 3-5 working days after receiving payment.
Q4: How to start orders or make payments?
A: Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union
or Paypal or Escrow(Alibaba).
Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A: First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by
us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.