Resveratrol is a naturally occurring phytoalexin produced by some higher plants in response to injury or fungal infection.
Phytoalexins are chemical substances produced by plants as a defense against infection by pathogenic microorganisms, such as fungi.
Resveratrol may also have alexin-like activity for humans. Epidemiological, in vitro and animal studies suggest that a high resveretrol intake is associated with a reduced incidence of cardiovascular disease, and a reduced risk for cancer.
Resveratrol is a health supplement found in the skins and seeds of some fruits, such as grapes and blueberries. It is antioxidant and anti-aging.
1.Resveratrol protecting the heart and circulatory system, lowering cholesterol, and protecting against clots which can cause heart attacks and stroke.
2. Resveratrol protects a cell's DNA. It is a powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants can help prevent cell damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable atoms caused by pollution, sunlight and our bodies natural burning of fat that can lead to cancer, aging and brain degeneration.
3. Lowering cholesterin and the blood viscosity, reducing the risk of arteriosclerosis, cardio-cerebrovascular disease and heart disease.
4. Anti-virus and accommodate immunity, inhibit Staphylococcus aureus, Micrococcus catarrhalis, Bacillus coli, aeruginosus Bacillus, have better inhibit action with Orphan virus, Fever blisters virus, enteric virus and Kesaqi virus.
2. Effect on cardiovascular system;
3. Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal;
4. Nourish and protect liver;
5. Anti-oxidant and quench free-radicals;
6. Impact on the metabolism of osseous issue.
7. Applied in food field,it's used as food additive with the function of lengthening life.
8. Applied in pharmaceutical field,it's frequently used as medicine supplement or OTCS ingredients and owns good efficacy for treatment of cancer and cardio-cerebrovascular disease.
9. Applied in cosmetics,it's can delay aging and prevent UV radiation.
Why choose us?
1: Can I get a sample?
A: Of course. For most products, we can provide you with a free sample, while the shipping cost should covered by your side.
2.How to confirm Product Quality before placing orders?
You can get free samples for some products, you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the
samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests, we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
3. What documents you provide?
Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Lading, COA, Certificate of Origin., Health
Certificate,Phytosanitary Certificate we would like to try our best meet your destination port's policy help you do the clearance
4. How do you treat a quality complaint?
First of all, our QC department will do a strict examination of our export products by HPLC, UV, GC, TLC and so on in order to reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
5. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,Express Delivery；
Accepted Payment Currency: USD,EUR,JPY,CAD,AUD,HKD,GBP,CNY,CHF;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,L/C,Credit Card,PayPal,Western Union,Escrow;